Do you have what it takes to be part of a disruptive, creative and passionate team?
At Concora, we are at the forefront of the digital transformation that is taking place in the commercial construction industry. We don’t just think that our people are the key to our success, we know it and stand behind it everyday.
We are rapidly growing our team and have a need for ambitious, experienced individuals looking to break in on the ground floor of an industry leading product. We need talented people that fit the bill, with strong, creative voices and an interest in helping to drive the design and development of a new offering.
We are looking for motivated self-starters with a sense of entrepreneurship to help enterprise level building product manufacturers engage with the B2B architecture and design industry. This is new marketing technology in a green space market solving a real need. We are in a growth stage and are seeking like-minded sales and customer success professionals. This is a long-term opportunity to be part of a great team where you have real influence over the company culture and processes. If you have a passion for bringing innovative solutions to customers, come join our team.
- Develop sales plan for reaching out to a large territory of accounts
- Own the sales cycle from lead to close, including prospecting and performing product demos
- Strategic account planning
- Engage with our product managers to ensure market needs are captured in our product roadmap
- Proven track record (5+ years) in B2B SaaS direct sales role(s)
- Experience prospecting and selling into enterprise level accounts
- Experience working in a growth company environment (past early startup)
- Creativity and curiosity to learn and improve how we service our customers
- Smart, energetic and passionate about prospecting and sales
- Selling to marketing/sales a plus
- Selling to manufacturing a plus
- Understanding of architecture/design/construction a plus
- Experience creating/updating presentations, RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Contract negotiation
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Salesloft experience preferred
- Ability to travel as needed (~25%)
Concora is an exciting Atlanta based startup and leader in content management solutions for some of the top manufacturers in the world. We are expanding our sales team and need a BDR who can help us build a sustainable, actionable sales pipeline. Companies like Kolher, CertainTeed and USG rely on Concora to help them grow their commercial business. The Business Development Representative acts as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams to deliver definable sales opportunities by qualifying, contacting and scheduling new appointments with potential customers.
If you have the desire to move into a high powered, enterprise level Sales position, Business Development is the foundation you need for success.
At Concora we are driven by knowing that what we do has a direct impact on others. We help our customers grow by having a positive impact on their relationships with the architectural and design community. Our team has some of the brightest, creative and most experienced startup professionals in the Atlanta tech community. If you want to be pushed to do your best in a fun and challenging environment, this could be a perfect entry level opportunity.
- Successfully complete training program which includes messaging, technology, methodology and relationships.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image of Concora with all written and verbal communication (meet – or exceed – Quality Control standards)
- Track daily activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow in Salesforce and Salesloft.
- Have a passion for personal success that is rooted in delivering results.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Execute and optimize outreach campaigns to maximize effectiveness.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of Senior Account Executives.
- Meet or exceed prescribed call/email/social touch volume.
- Stay up to date with common objection handling and product features/benefits.
- Direct reporting to the VP of Sales while working closely with the VP of Marketing
- Motivated for success – knowing/having internal motivators that drive you to succeed on days where things aren’t always going perfectly.
- Having a strong sense of accountability to operate within a team environment – positioning yourself for success knowing that your teammates (and our clients) are depending on it.
- Competitive spirit
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be proficiency in computer systems (Microsoft Office, Internet, CRM/Salesforce.com)
- Strong desire to multi-task, including conversation while applying strong listening skills and documentation of important conversation elements.
- High integrity.
- Desire to be the best at what you do.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
What Concora Offers
- Paid training, including the initial training and on-going support.
- Above average annual compensation under a base + commission structure.
- Performance based career opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, and company provided Private Investment Units (stock).
- Paid vacation time, sick days, and floating holidays (in addition to observed federal holidays) that includes unlimited PTO.
- Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits (unless it’s your style)
- Dog friendly environment.