are the key to our success.
We collaboratively work together to provide market-leading software and services that help building product manufacturers drive more product specifications.
Perks and Benefits
Some of our top partners
Our CompanyThe product specification process is evolving and Concora powers the new way of doing business online for building product manufacturers. Top brands choose our software and services to make the online specification process easy for their website visitors. Our technology works with any existing website and powers the part where architects, engineers, contractors and designers go to find products to specify for large commercial projects. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The RoleWe are looking for an Account Executive, Inside Sales, to join our team! This Sales Representative role will sell our platform and services directly to small-and-medium sized accounts. Responsibilities to include:
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Understands Concora’s product offering and competitive issues to develop solution proposals.
- Understands and utilizes Salesforce, Zoom Info, LinkedIn to help build a book of business to drive sales opportunities to close.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Delivers virtual (online) customer presentations with CEOs, Presidents, Marketing and Sales leaders to negotiate and close deals with prospects.
- Demonstrates a successful sales track record exceeding individual goals and/or at plan while also contributing to team and organizational goals.
- Minimal travel required.
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of experience of cold calling and prospecting
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a competitive spirit
- A strong work ethic and a desire to working in a flourishing industry