As a manufacturer, supporting a content management system purpose-built for architects, engineers, and contractors can be an expensive, time-consuming, and complex project. Concora gives you a platform designed to simplify the entire process of building and maintaining a comprehensive customer experience for your professional customer base.
1. Capture and convert leads: Capture users and their activity through the Design Studio automatically with our platform.
2. Configure your site to match customer needs: Our platform has a host of configurations to make your customer’s journey a seamless experience.
3. Manage product information and assets: Easily manage product data, BIM content, and attachments all in one convenient location. Publish content immediately to the Design Studio and make bulk updates to all of your products on the fly with no technical expertise.
Yes, we provide robust analytics through the Design Manager. When AEC users view and download technical content that you have published from your Design Studio that engagement detail will be provided in the analytics dashboard.
On the Concora platform, analytics are divided into two sections: the Dashboard section and the Insights section. Our Dashboard examines holistic data as it pertains to AEC users’ interactions with your products to measure activity at a company level.
The Insights section is about drilling down into specific data that relates more to individual users and the individual products that they are interacting with.
The Design Studio is a digital product library provided by the manufacturer for AEC users to view and download the manufacturer’s technical product content. The Design Studio also gives the AEC user the ability to contact the manufacturer about a specific product or any questions they may have.
There are three methods of creating products in the Design Manager: Create from scratch, Revit import, or a CSV import.
1. Create from scratch: Create a new product by entering a name. Then start adding attributes, attachments, and more information.
2. Revit import: Upload all of your Revit files, and our system will create a product for each Revit file added. Concora will auto-generate the product name and category based on the information imported from the Revit files.
3. CSV import: Create products and add any product information with a CSV import. Our format allows you to create new attributes or products just by adding new rows and columns to the sheet. Importing the file is as easy as a drag and drop.
If you have digital assets (Revit, CAD, images, documents), we will create your Design Manager for you, and you can upload all of your attachments to your Design Manager. We will also provide training and hands-on assistance when you’re learning the ropes of the Design Manager.
If you don’t have digital assets created yet, we will work hand in hand with you to go over your specifications. Then we’ll get you set up to utilize our Design Services to create Revit or CAD files based on your specifications.
Publishing a product is a process that is conducted on the Design Manager that allows imported products that the BPM owns along with their attachments and product metadata to be submitted to the Design Studio for AEC users to evaluate said products by viewing their data and/or downloading them. Publishing to the Design Studio will make the product in question visible to AEC users.
Updating Revit Models within the Design Manager can be done after importing a Revit file to the Design Manager.
To edit Revit data within your product, click within any of the text boxes that contain Revit data and enter the adjustments you want to make. To save your changes to the Design Manager, click outside of the text box and your changes will automatically be saved to Manager, but not to the Revit file.
When making changes within the textboxes of the Revit data, your data does not automatically update to your Revit file. The only way to ensure that happens is to click the button labeled “Update file with data.”
When you’re ready to write the changes you made in the Design Manager to the Revit file, click the “Update file with data” button and the Revit file will reflect your changes.
The Design Studio, while engineered by Concora, is made to look synonymous with your brand to look like it’s something offered by you, for your customers.
The look is just the beginning of the journey; where the real magic happens is through the experience. Brand loyalty comes through familiarity but also trust and ease of use. All of those elements are mainstays of the platform and part of our mission at Concora. The Design Studio was modeled after the experience that AEC’s prefer.
The design process has become exponentially complicated as technology creates new demands for efficiency and effectiveness. Design Studio is engineered to meet those demands.
We are always willing to explore integrations with your particular systems and understand the importance of that. We are in the process of building custom integrations for a few of our clients. We don’t currently have any off-the-shelf options but it is part of our roadmap.
Yes. You can elect to turn on registration on your Design Studio for AEC users, and doing this will ask them to register or log in to your Design Studio. By asking your visitors to create an account, Concora will be able to track their actions and send you reports on their activity. This will generate a list of leads and user actions that will be displayed on your Insights page.