From the Drawing Board to the Purchase Order
Simplify the design and purchasing process for architects, engineers, and contractors by using Concora’s Digital Experience Platform. Our platform takes the guess work out of building products.
Designers and developers interact with an intuitive, Amazon-like marketplace where they can:
- Search, select, and specify your building products
- Easily compare multiple products
- View specs and documentation
- Download BIM/Revit
- Access project management tools
- Provide instant access to files needed to specify your products
Bolted to your website, Concora’s Digital Experience Platform puts your products in their project.
Empower Your Customers with the Engine of Choice
Travel your customers on their buying journey by streamlining the research process. Enable them to easily compare, contrast, and explore their options in preparation for an informed conversation with your sales team.
Looking for a Better Digital Marketing Platform to Sell More Building Products?
Historically, marketers of building products used a lot of high-touch tactics to raise brand and product awareness and to influence the buyer’s journey:
- Conducting office visits and lunch and learns.
- Distributing printed catalogs, sell-sheets, and tchotchkes.
- Participating in industry trade shows and events.
If that sounds like your strategy, it’s time to pivot towards digital marketing.
- People are working from home. Sales reps can’t visit.
- Catalogs and sales sheets are being delivered to empty offices.
- Trade shows and physical conferences are not returning anything soon.
Marketing has long been trending towards a digital-first endeavor. When AEC trade professionals like architects, engineers, designers, and construction contractors are using software solutions as they do their work, it’s time to make that work easier.
Your AEC customers are looking for BIM/Revit to drop into their designs. They want accurate specs and information. They would love it if you provided free tools to help them organize their projects and tasks.
When manufacturing marketers do this right, they are rewarded with increased sales and vendor loyalty.
Specified building products get sold. Concora makes that happen.
Simplify the buying process: Search, select, and specify building products
Give them the tools they need to succeed: Easy access to specs, technical and BIM/Rivet content.
Drive the buyer on their journey: Increase product sales by being there for every turn they make.