Manufacturers know that once their products are specified in a design, then is likely that it will be used in the construction of the project. The challenge for sales and marketing teams has always been about influencing that decision.
With the Coronavirus pandemic, it’s now far more difficult than it was just a month or two ago.
Social distancing and lockdowns are the new normal:
- Face to face meetings and encounters won’t be doable until this passes
- Direct mail will not be effective when people are not in their offices
- Trade shows and industry events are being canceled or postponed
So what can you do?
- Take a hard look at your digital marketing strategy; is it as effective as you need it to be?
- Are your products, specs and BIM/CAD files easy for architects, engineers and contractors (AECs) easy to access and use?
- Do you make it simple for AECs to specify and purchase your products?
If not, or if you’re not sure, we should talk about the Concora free pilot offer!
Results Matter. Concora Delivers Them.
- Purpose-built for your AEC community
- Increase traffic and awareness to your brand
- Increase downloads of BIM files – CAD, Revit, etc
- Turn AECs into loyal fans
Increase Product Specification and Sales.
- 10% increase in specification / sales
- AECs select products using your branded portal and tools
- Interaction/leads are sent to manufacturer reps on a weekly basis
- Reps reach out to engineering firms to provide support and convert to sales
“We won substantial project work with the largest school district in Texas because they were able to specify our products online via Concora’s Digital Experience Platform” – Brandon Gunnell, VP – Sales and Marketing, Precision Plumbing
Concora Provides a Branded Experience That Looks Like an Extension of Your Website.
Concora can provide a brandable, white-labeled portal to promote your entire product catalog.
It can display and provide:
- BIM, CAD, and Revit files as well as product specifications
- Sustainability documents
- Project and submittal tools
It does all this while appearing to be an organic extension of your website.